Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I-70 Access Improvements: Cave Springs Road To Route 79

The City of St. Peters, in conjunction with St. Charles County, is planning access improvements for Interstate 70 (I-70) between the Cave Springs Road and Route 79 interchanges. This project, along with scheduled changes to the Mid Rivers Mall Drive interchange*, will help improve access and traffic flow, reduce congestion, and enhance safety along the I-70 corridor.

Proposed improvements include reconfiguring the Cave Springs Road interchange and converting the outer roads between Cave Springs Road and Mid Rivers Mall Drive to one-way roads with slip ramps that connect directly to I-70. An extension of the north outer road from Mid Rivers Mall Drive to Route 79 is also being studied. Additionally, improvement plans will look at adding bicycle and pedestrian facilities and wayfinding signage to the I-70 corridor.

To lear more and to give your input, visit the website: www.stpetersmo.net/accessi70study

*Improvements to the Mid Rivers Mall Drive interchange are scheduled for constrution in 2013 by the Missouri Department of Transportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you... retiring the blog... offering referrals in St. Louis and beyond

Hi... thank you for visiting my blog.  Also, thank all of you who have liked my St. Louis Facebook page(s)... please keep in touch. I hold...