Thursday, December 3, 2009

6 Truths of Life (SMILE)

6 Truths of Life


1. You cannot touch all your top teeth with your tongue.


2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, will try it.


3. And discover that The first truth is a lie and feel superior because they can do it.


4. You're smiling now because you're an idiot..


5. You soon will forward this to another idiot.


6. There's still a stupid smile on your face..


I apologize about this.
I'm an idiot too and I needed company.....


Love is not about who you live with....
It is about who you cannot live without.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you... retiring the blog... offering referrals in St. Louis and beyond

Hi... thank you for visiting my blog.  Also, thank all of you who have liked my St. Louis Facebook page(s)... please keep in touch. I hold...