Monday, March 16, 2009

WELCOME...

Hello and welcome to my BLOG. (http://yourhomestl.blogspot.com/)

Here, you can ask questions, post events... anything and everything to do with Real Estate Market and living in St. Louis.

If you have a question you don't want to publish here and would like me to reply directly, simply go to my contacts page here and I will reply ASAP.

You can even request your own WEB PORTAL (click for demo)... this will allow you to view homes that match YOUR NEEDS in the St. Louis market. See ONLY the homes that reflect your lifestyle, price range, needs, etc... [there is no cost and no obligation]

Again, welcome and ask away!

Thank you,

~Gary
Gary Wasylenko
314-336-1988
http://YourHomeStL.com/
Gary.Wasylenko@ColdwellBanker.com
Coldwell Banker PREMIER Group [CBPG]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you... retiring the blog... offering referrals in St. Louis and beyond

Hi... thank you for visiting my blog.  Also, thank all of you who have liked my St. Louis Facebook page(s)... please keep in touch. I hold...